Our Personality Development Programs have assisted companies in enhancing productivity, building a better organizational culture and improved communication skills. This is accomplished by participants enhancing personal productivity through better goal focus, time management, improved communications and teamwork.
- Do you have potential to achieve more than what you are achieving today?
- Are you satisfied with your current levels of income?
- Do you know where you will be 5 years from now?
- Do you often feel frustrated with the amount of output you achieve in a day?
- Would you like to get more out of your team?
- Do you get enough time for the home, family and social commitments?
- Do you get enough time for yourself, to do the things that you enjoy doing?
- Are you so caught up in routine that you cannot focus on more important activities?
- Would you someday like to change the way you work in terms of number of hours or responsibility or comfort?
Companies spend a lot of time and effort improving safety, by addressing hardware issues and installing regular and advanced safety management systems. These efforts produce dramatic reductions in accident rates. Often, however, a plateau of minor accidents remains that appears to be stubbornly resistant to all efforts to remove them. Although many of these are attributed to peoples’ carelessness or poor safety attitudes, most of these are triggered by deeply ingrained UNSAFE BEHAVIOR.
Behavioral Safety Program (BSP) is a systematic and innovative approach towards improved safety performance of an individual through change in attitude and behavioral pattern, resulting in increased productivity and “Improved Safety Culture”.
It insists on developing safe habits or safe practices among employees. It requires voluntary development of ‘safe practices’ compliance as habit among all concerned through systematic approach called shaping. Shaping is the act of guiding evolution of behavior to some predetermined form through systematic and positively reinforced progress.
The aim of BSP is to spread ‘want-to’ safety culture rather than ‘have-to’ safety culture. We commit an Accident Free Plant for you if you so desire….
We have organised five awareness seminars in different parts of the country. In addition, IDS has carried out safety Index Assessment of Envirotech Ltd.
Stop being reactive
Adopt Behavioral Safety