In the current complex as well as hyper-competitive business environment and uncertain future scenario, an organization should continuously invest in profitable growth programs. IDS’s broad range of strategic management consulting can help companies develop long-term, strong, scenario-based strategies that can help accelerate their transformation into high-performance businesses.
Strategic management consulting is to strengthen management decision-making by having it recognized and addressed key external and internal factors that affect its business. It improves organizational performance and serves as the foundation for future management action including annual business and operational plans. It helps the organization relate to what it should be doing to meet the needs of the customer.
IDS helps organizations in formulating a strategic plan for growth by providing a complete solution for the following three questions:
Where is your business now?
This involves understanding as much about your business as possible, including how it operates internally, what drives its profitability, and how it compares with competitors.
Where do you want to take it?
Focus your vision, mission, objectives, values, techniques and goals. Where do you see your business in five or twenty years? What do you want to be the focus of your business and your source of competitive advantage over your rivals in the marketplace?
What do you need to do to get there?
What changes will you need to make in order to deliver on your strategic objectives? What is the best way of implementing those changes? What changes to the structure and financing of your business will be required and what goals and deadlines will you need to set for yourself and others in the business?
A well-designed product should link into the corporate strategy and support the company’s mission. Our consultants assist companies in developing new products, services, or lines of business, and in connecting product strategy with day-to-day development decisions, including operating principles and financing decisions. A product plan describes the market opportunity, profiles the target customers, specifies pricing, identifies the financial goals, indicates the key priorities for development and enhancement, and provides a roadmap for delivery.
Execution of the strategy and effective service management is crucial. We at IDS help companies in analyzing existing processes for product development, identifying problems and bottlenecks, and redesign or improve processes to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
IDS’ reports directly assist clients in achieving their strategic objectives by providing critical and objective insights. This market information and industry research helps senior executives make critical business, technology, product, partnership, and strategic business decisions.
- Assessment of Naphtha Availability for a New Petrochemicals Complex
- Development of Industrial Hub in Punjab
- Identification of Companies for Contract Manufacturing and Packaging of Antiperspirant in India
- Identification of Consumers of Polypropylene Homopolymer in Northern Region
- Identification of Manufacturers of Moulded Fiber Products
- Indian Market study for Steel Service Centers
- Market Potential for Value Added Carbon Steel /Alloy Steel Wire for Transmission Line Tower
- Market Study for Secondary Steel Sector
- Potential for Centralized LPG Systems in Housing Conglomerates
- Scope for Petrochemicals Based on C4 Stream
- Setting-up a Disaster Recovery System in India
- Status of Urea/Melamine Industry in India
- Technical Due Diligence Report of Cuddalore Refinery Project
- Utilization of Vacant Land and Available Infrastructure at Naini (Allahabad) and Rajkot (Gujarat)