Steel, Metals & Alloys
At IDS, metals and alloys are one of the major areas of expertise. IDS have served its clients by carrying out research on pattern of consumption of major steel consumers as well as long and short term determinants of demand. IDS help its clients understand the dynamics of markets that are domestically and globally interlinked. IDS have executed over five hundred assignments in the metal & alloy sector across the country and have assisted our clients in decision making, market entry and diversification strategy, demand supply analysis, industrial location analysis and consumer mapping etc. IDS have catered during its market study work extent the entire metal value chain covering Ores, Primary metals and value added products to downstream products across most ferrous and non-ferrous metals & alloys.
Companies experience and expertise cover both domestic and international markets.
- Alloy & Special Steels
- Stainless Steels (Flat as well as Long Products)
- Mild Steel (Flat as well as Long Products)
- High, Medium and Low Carbon Flat Steel Products
- Tinplate, Silicon Steel Sheets
- Primary Aluminium including values added products
- Castings & Forging
- Hand Tools
- Seamless Tubes
- CRF Sections Pipes & Tubes
- Ductile Iron Spun Pipes
- Welded Pipes (ERW, LSAW and HSAW)